Thursday, March 20, 2008

pew..It's over :)

Yeah..
Finally the long weekend that I had been waiting for has arrived. 4 days of holiday... Just nice for me to finish up my case report, my log book and the piles of lecture notes that were left pending because of my preparation for observed case presentation (OSCE).

Had my OSCE today as well. So glad that it is all over now. I got a patient with cystic fibrosis and OMG i really dont have a clear idea of what CF is. All I know is this is a congenital disorder and it cause a lot of pulmonary symptoms. Haha, I dont even know what kind of finding I should get in CF patient. So in the end I just went in and ask what ever question I can think of and pick up as much sign as i can.

Made some mistake here and there and missed out drug and allergy component in my history taking which is a super BIG thingy for my patient. Luckily my examiner was a lenient one and a grade of 5/7 is just way too good for me..Got some really constructive feedback from him and he was just so kind in giving encouragement.

Now is my time to relax myself. Going to Allied health party at Metro later. Haha the 1st time in my life i go clubbing!! Hopefully it will be a great and fun experience. Friday need to set up all my furniture which i just bought from IKEA. Sigh, got to do all these myself..LOL, now im missing my daddy :P Saturday is going to be a great day too. Going to swan valley with IMU seniors. Cant wait for the day to come..

Finishing my Gen Med rotation in 2 weeks time. Though at 1st I kept complaining about the whole system which is so not organised but now I am kind of like this way of learning. Now I don't feel like leaving my current hospital and my current team. This time I am really adapting to my life here..No complaint and not psycho-ing myself anymore...I am getting happier each day :)

No comments: